Friday, December 24, 2010

Sarah - Day 11

PHEWF! After a full day of Christmas Eve-ing… I'm beat!

My dad is going to sleep over tonight so he can be with Talulah and I for Christmas morning…… So……. He got to watch me shred. I bet it was a treat for him. My poor dad - watching me sweat and grunt and make faces and almost die. Ha!

At least I shredded! Yipeee!

It should have been my first day at Level 2, but because of ma joints I stayed at Level 1 with modified cardio.

I bought a big exercise mat thingy (not like a yoga mat, but like those interlocking thingies) because I thought maybe my hardwood covered concrete floors were too hard on my joints. After Christmas I will treat myself to some really good running shoes. I'm hoping both of these will help immensely. To tell you the truth, I can already tell a difference with the mat. I even did a few jump ropes!

Now, time for a shower and then to stuff stockings and eat cookies!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Ho Ho Ho :)

1 comment:

  1. How long is the shredding hiatus? I am short on morning reading material gals!!!

    ReplyDelete