Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sarah - Day 4

Well folks…… It's 11:30pm. I was at work until 10:30pm and when I got home I was BEAT. I had every intention of blogging my massive shred fail because I had noooooo intention of doing it. I was so tired…….. SO. TIRED.

While I was sitting on my couch thinking of what to write, I realized that I couldn't skip it today. It's only 20 minutes for crying out loud! (Well, actually… it's closer to 30 minutes with the warm up and cool down, but still. It's only 30 minutes!) I knew I'd be disappointed in myself if I skipped it that easily, and I KNEW I'd be disappointing our dear readers (okay, maybe that's stretching it a bit) so…….. I shredded.

I'm glad I did! Now I don't have to go to bed feeling like a quitter!

Wanna know what's even MORE exciting than not giving in to the dark side? When I woke up today I wasn't nearly as sore as I was yesterday. I could walk with probably 96% control over my legs, I was walking at a normal pace, I could stand up and sit down without grunting, AND…. I could sit down on the toilet without having to brace myself! No hands, no falling…. It was glorious. (And no Mandy, I didn't try to crawl up… Thanks for that though.)

The shred was easier again tonight. Maybe easier is the wrong word… it was less torturous than the previous days. I'm not hating the "butt kicks" or the "jump rope" as much as I was before. They're still my least favorite… But they're definitely doable now.

Anyway, now that it's practically tomorrow I'm going to shower and hit the sack.

Until next time… Yay for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment