Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mandy - Day 5

Shredding with a 2 year old awake - impossible.

Friday night, my boyfriend was coming over for a movie night.  My NEW boyfriend.  The isn't a dollar amount or celebrity encounter you could have offered me to do The Shred with him around.  Heck, I'M embarrassed by the grunts and moans I emit while I shred - no effin' way was Jeff catching a glimpse of me cheating on my pushups and still struggling!

So, I decided to do it while Shae was awake.  While I'm sure I got a good ab workout while she sat on my face, or chest or jabbed me in my armpits, I called it about 1/2 way through.

Some highlights:
- A two year old that had not mastered the 2 foot hop looks like a wet noodle with limbs... having a seizure... while attempting jumping jacks.
- Asking her to do "butt kicks" results in my butt being slapped.
- Her idea of pushups is playing London Bridge and crawling or laying under me and laughing.
- She was pretty good at pretend jumprope - we played bunnies all around the house.

So - my shred report is less than stellar today... back at it for Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe less than stellar, but very entertaining...and imagination evoking. :) Sounds like a fun Shred to me!

    ReplyDelete