Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mandy - Day 2

I can say, without question, I have never thought having a child that has waked every night for 25 months of her life would be a blessing.  If three evenings ago you had asked me, "Hey, Mandy, what are your honest thoughts about having a child that has a mental jab in her brain that jolts her awake at least 2x in 12 hours of sleep, for over 2 years?", the answer would have been filled with a dejected, defeated tone, peppered with some mommy expletives ("Whuck?" and "Essballs" and "Oh EFF" are favorites here), and CERTAINLY not positive.

But.

I love my little discombobulated sleeper.  She cried out for me during the first 2 minutes of cardio this evening, and allowed me to pause that witch Jillian's beat down of me long enough to lower my heart rate to only about 150 beats per minute.  Here's to 28 more days of craptacular sleep.  I may even start showing her some news clips to make sure her brain is really active before bed...

OH!  And I didn't weigh me.  Oops.  Mental block, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment