Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mandy - Day 11

Um, I did Day 1 of Level 2.  It was horrifying. 

The inside of my head sounded like this for 50% of it:
Ow...uh.... uh...uh...ow...what?....what?  I do, what?  Left foot?...where?...uh...uh...ow...oops....how do I?... uh..ow...ow...uhhhhhh....fluck me... seriously....uh...uh... like this?.... what the fuck?

Jillian Michael's needs to come over and show me most of what she asked me to do today.  I'm really uncoordinated.  My balance needs work.  I did do like 1/2 of the moves.  If I hadn't remembered how horrendous Day 1 of Level 1 was, I'd quit right now.

Huh... I wonder how I'll feel in the morning?

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm.... So I'm gonna need you to slack off a bit. Seriously. You're making me look even worse than I feel. :(

    Now that life has slowed for a few days I'm getting back into it. After three days of no shredding I'm gonna DIE tonight. My own fault though....

    Just waiting for my papa to leave before I get down to it tonight. I know he's my dad and he'll love me no matter what.... But nobody needs to be subjected to watching my shred.

    ReplyDelete