Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mandy - Day 4

I'm gonna make it to Level 2.

Although I did not manage to smile like the chimps behind Jillian in the DVD even one time, I did manage to do some pushups, most of the jumping jacks, and almost all the effyoujillians.    I'm even walking faster than most 90 year old women.  Things are lookin' up.

I didn't weigh me. Okay, I did, but it was a different scale than yesterday, and it told me I gained a pound.  So, I did not weigh me officially.   I'm going to buy a scale tomorrow.  I'll step on them ALL before I choose the one I'll call "official".

Sarah... about your question whether or not I can get onto a toilet without falling?  I've been crawling to the bathroom and working my way up... it's kinda gross at work, but far less risky than a controlled fall onto the seat.  Try it!  And then tell me you did so I can laugh so I can see if it works for you too, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment