Monday, December 20, 2010

Sarah - Day 9

So, I bought tensor thingies and wore them all day yesterday. It didn't help my ankle, but it helped my knee a little.

Because I was so sore, I didn't shred. I think tonight I'll still shred but do the squat and punch exercise for all of the cardio parts. Then I'm not jumping and stuff. We'll see how it goes.

I came into work today and slipped on my lovely black patent heels..... and then realized that there's no way my ankle would survive even half a day. So instead I'm slumming around in my winter boots. :(

I think I'll just stretch out my ankle and take it easy on it until it's better. The shred must go on... I'll just do squat punches until I'm a-ok. (Imagine how kick ass my bum will be if all I'm doing for cardio is one big squat while punching really really fast? Buns of steel... I hope.)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm.... I'm not sure if you'll be able to do MOST of Level 2 with an injury... it's totally devastating uninjured?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I'm only on Day 9. So I'll do two more days of Level 1 this way and then maybe I'll be all better for Level 2! Otherwise, a couple more days of Level 1 won't be the worst thing in the world...

    ReplyDelete