Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sarah - Day 2

O….. M…… G…….

That Jillian knows how to kick ace. Really really.

All day today my legs were super wobbly. I felt like I didn't have full control over them, I don't even want to know what I looked like from someone else's point of view. Yowch.

I had an eye appointment over my lunch hour today, I decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator. Going up was painful, but not awful. Going DOWN the stairs was another story. Down the stairs when your legs are tormenting you for torturing them the night before is NOT PLEASANT. So unpleasant that I actually almost fell when my muscles said, "No thanks". So unpleasant that it was actually funny. I laughed really hard and sent Mandy a text:

          Have you tried going down stairs yet? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


When I got home tonight I passed the elevator and took the stairs again, you'd think I would have learned my lesson… But no. Oh no. No I didn't. I'm only on the third floor, but those stairs have never seemed so daunting. It was a slow walk up.

I wasn't looking forward to shredding tonight. My entire body was in agony and my cold hasn't improved. I seriously considered using it as an excuse, but I couldn't possibly slack off after only ONE DAY, right? Right!

I shredded. And it was hard. I wanted to stop… But I didn't! I pushed through, and finished day two of the shred!

I also forgot to weigh myself at work and don't own a scale at home. I'm going to take my measurements. Hopefully the paper measuring tapes from Ikea are accurate, cause that's all I have.

Ooooooohhhh, and based on a few comments I have something to clarify. I have committed to The 30 Day Shred, and to blogging about it. I have NOT committed to eating healthier or practicing portion control (like Mandy, I have issues with the portions).

I'm well aware that eating healthier and practicing portion control would make things waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy easier. But that's just asking for trouble. I'll work my butt off, and as a reward enjoy a delicious east indian lunch buffet, or possibly milk and cookies, or maybe some of those dinosaur treats that Melony has in her office…..

Oh wait. I know what Jillian Michaels' dirty little trick is. She's going to work us so hard that we'll be too sore to walk to Glory of India, or to the kitchen for milk and cookies, or to Melony's office for dinosaur treats……………….. She really is evil, that Jillian Michaels.

No comments:

Post a Comment