Monday, December 13, 2010

Sarah - Day 5 (Continued)

So, I'm stuck on Day 5. I skipped my shred last night too. (But at least I got Saturday in!!! Not good enough, you say? I can feel Jillian's rage for skipping 2 days. But they weren't in a row!!! Yeah, yeah... I know, not good enough.)

In our (I'm including you in this too Mandy, since it looks like we both had less than stellar shredding weekends) defense, it was our FIRST weekend of shredding! And, you know what? We're busy single moms with not much time to get everything done so it's not like we sit around bored wondering what we should do on a Friday and Sunday night......................

Okay fine. No more excuses. Daily shreds, NO EXCUSES.

I've been bitten by the insomnia bug. I've been exhausted. Instead of lying in bed absolutely wrecked and frustrated from lack of sleep... I'll shred. Last night I was so so so SO beat that I decided to skip shredding and hit the sack. Then I spent HOURS in bed trying my hardest to fall asleep. Trying to not fall asleep (reverse psychology... it didn't work).

So now today, with 3 hours of sleep, I sit here beyond exhausted wondering how I will make it through the day. Sigh.

Okay people, tonight's the night! I'm gonna shred like I've never shredded before and I'm gonna LOVE IT. (I'm going to give the positivity route a try.)

Tomorrow's update better be amazing. Or I'll let McKenzie hit me all day without counteracting her violence with hugs.

My Kenz is a tiny little friend that I work with who hits harder than you'd think she could based on her pint sized stature. Because she's expecting her first baby and I'm trying to rid her of her violent tendencies. I've been giving her the biggest, loooooooooooongest, most heart felt hugs every time she hits or even thinks of it. BUT my punishment, if I don't shred tonight, will be that tomorrow she has free reign to abuse me recklessly all day without any loving consequences.

Bring it on Kenz..... I'm gonna shred big time tonight so I can hug you so good tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. As mucha as I want you to shred....having recently been pregnant myself, I can only imagine how good a guilt-free agression outlet would be...so am secretly hoping you fail at shredding. You know, for Kenzie's well being... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah hahah ha Em you meanie. You sound like such a wonderful lady Sarah.....Just DO IT!

    ReplyDelete