Monday, December 13, 2010

Mandy - Day 7, again

Okay, skipping a whole Shred Sunday means I do not advance a day, according to Sarah's rules.  Effyousarah!  So - Day 7 was this evening's Shred. 
 
I gotta say, I think the slacker weekend was just what this old broad needed!  I felt stronger than ever tonight!  Might have had something to do with the 10435 calories I consumed at today's Secret Santa event at work... I had a ton of energy from the 43 different desserts, maybe?

I'm still doing girl pushups, I'm still doing one weight effyoujillians instead of two... but when Jillian talks me up at the end of a round of cardio, dammit!!!  I AM made of air, I CAN float off the ground!  This might actually be working!

AND!

I caught one of Jillian's minions - the one in the red shorts... Natalie? - cheeeeeeeating!  For the rest of you shredders - watch Natalie when Jillian moves in to discuss the static lunge with bicep curl move with Anita (blonde)... HA!  Natalie stops lunging! 

It amazing what you notice when you aren't close to blacking out, eh?

2 comments:

  1. HAH totally noticed the cheating too!!! I am on day 3, I am so sore but after the workout I feel less sore for about 20 minutes, just enough time for a shower... Then I crawl into bed for the night lol.

    Are you moving on to level 2 at day 10?

    ReplyDelete