Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sarah - FML

I know you're feeling lonely.......... I'm feeling very flabby.......... :(

By joints are still eff'd to the point where I still can't wear heels at work. I don't know what I did. But, I have a new plan. My new plan is to take a bunch of advils before I put Talulah to bed, then by the time I'm ready to shred they will have kicked in and I can do it!

We'll see how that goes. I have some advice saying to take it easy and go to a doc, and some advice saying it'll get better once those muscles are strengthened. I'm going to go with advice # 2 for now because it's the easier option for a mommy with little to no spare time for doc appointments.

So, no shred the last few nights. I'm WAAAAAYYY behind. But GOOD FOR YOU Mandy! Abs?! Are you serious?! I can definitely tell that my muscles are stronger (like, all of them) so that's pretty cool.

On a side note............ I have some news.................... Exciting news.......................

I'm planning a vacation with my bestie in March!!! A hot, beachy, relaxy vacation.... aaahhhh. Yes, you heard me correctly, BEACHY. That means that shredding will have to kick into high(er) gear in the new year (I'm giving myself until then to slack off if my joints are still eff'd), and it MAY need to be accompanied with healthier eating habits too.

We shall see how it plays out, but I want to feel like a million bucks on that beach with my superhot friend! Or at least like fifty bucks.....

1 comment:

  1. Vacation? Yes! You so deserve it, especially after your start going steady with Jillian again! :)

    ReplyDelete