Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sarah - Day 3

Let's start on a positive note today. Or wait… should I save it for the end since I think I only have one positive note? Meh, forget it… I'll use it up now.

So, positive note. It was significantly easier to get through the workout today. I thought it would be harder because I was SO. EFFING. SORE. I really thought that I wouldn't be able to do it. But here I sit, a sweaty mess, having just shredded my third shred. It feels good! (Mentally… MENTALLY it feels good.)

Physically? Um… Kill me now. I was hobbling around all day today at a snails pace, only way less graceful than a snail. (I don't know if snails are graceful at all, but even if they're not… They would still kick my butt in a grace competition.) Every now and then my leg muscles would just give out and I'd do that almost falling but then your muscles kick back in and you catch yourself thing. The funny thing is, when my muscles kicked back in it would hurt soooooooooooooo bad that I'd almost prefer falling. Except then I'd have to get up. And that would not be pleasant.

So Mandy - tell me if you've found going to the washroom excruciating?? I try with all my might to lower myself gently onto the toilet seat, but about a quarter of the way down my legs start to shake and I basically just fall the rest of the way. And then I cry. Okay, I don't really cry…. But I seriously consider Depends each and every trip I make to the washroom.

Oh, and I've been having dinner at my daughter's table (which is about knee cap height) and let me tell you….. NOT a good idea if you're thinking of doing the shred while you're still enjoying dinner with your toddler at his/her toddler sized table. No. Don't do it.

Guess what though… We're one tenth of the way there!!!

One more thing, I still forgot to weigh myself and haven't measured myself with my handy paper Ikea measuring tape. Mandy's kind of awesome to shoot for doing it every day. I'm going to shoot for once per week. Sound good?

Okay, time for a shower and then to fall into my blissfully comfortable bed.

3 comments:

  1. Good Gawd you girls are good! Do you think you'd actually have kept up past day 1 if the other of you wasn't doing it too?

    You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go and I really don't think you are suppose to weigh yourself every day it is discouraging..in weight watchers you only do it once a week....I think because your body fluid and um you know can alter from day to day ....go girls as above em is exactly right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you can't squat above an icky toilet, eh? Haha on preferring to fall-you two are making this sound like fun..for the readers that is..

    ReplyDelete