Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sarah - Day 9

I shredded! Yaaayyyy! It actually felt GOOD to do it. (Did I seriously just say that??)

I tried to do jumping jacks and my knee and ankle would have NONE OF IT. It hurt a lot. So, for all of the cardio parts I did squat punches. I wasn't sure it would be enough "cardio" without all the jumping and whatnot…. Boy was I wrong!

I punched harder and faster than I have before and holy smokes! I was dripping with sweat and completely out of breath. So, it totally works for cardio. (For Level 1 anyway.)

All of the strength stuff I did, I was very mindful of my knee with the lunges and squats, and all the abs stuff was no problemo.

I'm diggin' the shred now. I like that it's quick but I still feel like I'm getting somewhere.

The only thing is that I have one day of Level 1 left and then I'm supposed to move on to Level 2. I haven't seen it yet, but Mandy - you said I can't substitute cardio in that one, right?

Should I just keep doing Level 1 with modified cardio until I'm better? I might actually have to go to the doctor because it hasn't been getting any better. Even these last few days of not shredding…. They've done nothin' for my little joints.

I'm not sure I'd have a chance at getting in to see anyone before xmas, but maybe I'll call my doc's office tomorrow.

I wanna get all skinny and buff like Mandy!!! You hear that joints? Now buck up, wouldja?!

3 comments:

  1. You can sub the cardio, the cardio is just more intense in level 2... I actually like the cardio in level 2 more! But I can see it being death on your knee and ankle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! You cannot figure out how to do a one legged jumping jack? Surely you have some trick up your sleeve?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well xoxoxo, the thing is... It's my LEFT knee and my RIGHT ankle.

    I mean, OF COURSE I can do a one legged jumping jack.

    It's the no legged jumping jack that I haven't mastered yet.

    ReplyDelete