Monday, December 13, 2010

Sarah - Day 6

Oooooooh Kenz…… I'm gonna hug you so good tomorrow! Ha! I shredded my butt off tonight!

Level 1 is definitely getting better for me. Compared to day 1, the difference is night and day. I'm still struggling with some parts, still doing girl push ups, still sweating like nobody's business…. But, my butt kicks are actually butt kicks! In the beginning it was almost like jogging on the spot, I couldn't get my heels up to my butt for the life of me. Now I can!

I definitely feel stronger, but still very very jiggly. :(

I KNOW it's only been 6 workouts. And I KNOW it takes time…. But I'm sick of being jiggly. I'm pretty sure my arms and stomach just jiggled because I typed the word jiggly. I'm sick of having like five chins. One's good…. really.

I have faith that I will get to the end of the 30 days and, if nothing else, I'll be really really proud of myself. Yes, even if I'm still jiggly, I will be proud. I don't think I've EVER worked out for 30 days.

On a bit of a sad note, my ear and throat are hurting again. I think it's my insomnia bug that's hindering my immune system from kicking this cold's ace. I need sleep if I'm ever going to get better!

Maybe I should do TWO shreds each night to make myself so exhausted I can't possibly stay awake. HAA….. Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

Okay, it's time for a shower and a snooze. Wish me luck on the snoozing part. Here's hoping for more than three hours of sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment