Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sarah - Skip

Mandy… We're twins today!

Unfortunately, I'm choosing to skip. *guilty face* Today is my dad's 61st birthday and he's all alone. So, I took him out for dinner and a movie. It's now 10:18pm and I just got home. I still have to pack for my weekend away with work (and Talulah and Colleen!!) so I'm going to skip the shred tonight.

BUT… I'm packing my laptop, my weights, and my shred DVD (sorry Mandy, still have mine) for my weekend away. That's right folks, I'll be shredding from Chateau Lake Louise!

Hopefully Colleen will still want to be my bestie after she watches me grunt through a weekend with Jillian. You know what?? She's seen me in much worse states than that… MUCH worse. So I'm not worried. She'll still love me…. She just might laugh at me all weekend. *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment