Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sarah - Day 11

Oh. My. God.

I can't believe how blasé Mandy's been about Level 2. Seriously.

1. It takes coordination. Like, real coordination…. I had to stop and stare at Jillian while thinking, "Wuck am I supposed to be doing??"

2. Ummm… It's pretty effing hard!!! I think I might have hurt my knee again (the other one this time), I fell once because my stupid mat slipped (that's not how I hurt my knee), and I even ripped a piece off of my mat with my foot. Seriously…. I don't even know how. But when I was finished Level 2 I looked down and there's just a big grey chunk of mat hangin' about, not attached to anything.

I think I hurt my knee by trying to do some sort of twisty thing, or maybe it was the lunge thing where you do it forward then backward… I lost my balance. It could have been that one.

Anyway - WOW, am I ever a hot mess! My shirt is soaked. Gah…. At least I know I'm gettin' somewhere.

Like Mandy, IF I'm still alive tomorrow I will NOT be looking forward to shredding. I'm a little terrified.

Jillian…. My hate for you is back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment