Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sarah - Day 7.2

Shredded, showered….. Not feeling well and exhausted so I have nothing else to say.

Oh, except that I think my scale is eff'd. Here's why:

Last night, naked weigh-in = 135.2
This morning, naked weigh-in = 133.5
Tonight, fully clothed weigh-in = 138.2

WTF? I get the whole different time of day stuff… But could my clothes really weigh THAT much? Enough to make that much of a difference? I'm too tired to bother with a naked weigh-in tonight. I'm blogging from bed and there's not a chance I'll be getting out of bed until tomorrow morning.

Unless Talulah needs something. I'll always get out of bed for her. She's so cute.

2 comments:

  1. I would only do nakid weigh-in in the AM. stick to that. Once a day, morning is best, and you will actually feel like you're getting somewhere.

    Love your blogs, both of you, it makes me feel as if I'm doing the 30 day shred when instead I'm sitting in my bed wishing away my "baby shake".

    Jillian is the devil, btw, I have done this before and only made it to day 17.. you'd think if I made it that far I would continue, but nope. She's a bitch and she can shove her jumping jakes up her ... well, you understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHEHE - to above comment.
    When I was weiging willynilly everywhere, I had one day where there was a 5 pound variation. I do think my weigh-ins in the morning are the best... maybe I'll switch my time.

    ReplyDelete