Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sarah - Day 3.2

Phewf. It was hard to get going today, I tell ya.

My beautiful baby Talulah was not wanting to go to bed yet again. I reeeeally hope it's just a phase and that it passes SOON. It's rough. She's sleeping now, finally relaxed around 9:00 tonight. Two hours past bed time. Sigh…

I started the shred twice and had to stop to go to Talulah's room. I guess she really believes in "third time's a charm" because on my third attempt (starting over with the warm up… no shortcuts!) I got to complete day 3 of level 1 (again). Seriously though, one more interruption and I probably would have given up and skipped the night.

So, Mandy - I couldn't figure out how to watch something PVR'd and play the video at the same time. Wait…. Did you play the DVD on your laptop and then watched Modern Family on your TV? Cause that just occurred to me that I could do that. And I will tomorrow.

I'm nervous that I won't work as hard if Jillian doesn't have my full attention. But really, I do know the circuits so it should be fine. If I slack off though, then no TV for me! I need to get in shape!

My March vacay that I needed to be buff for isn't gonna happen. Well, it might… But probably not. My BFF Colleen isn't able to go anymore. I thought maybe I'd just take a trip solo, and I still might, but I'm leaning more towards cancelling and saving the vacation time. I still want to be comfortable in my skin though, so I'm gonna keep on keepin' on.

Tonight I wasn't a fan of Jillian. I believe my final words after the cool down were, "Screw you, Jillian." right before I turned the power off on my DVD player.

Oh well… at least I finished.

Until tomorrow. Good night!

3 comments:

  1. Bingo - Jillian on laptop, TV on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So smart... I thought it was like a picture in picture dealio and was like, "What the eff?".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm. I know! I know! A cross country tour to see some of your fave October kiddos! That's a great way to eat your vacation time (and money!)....wait til the summer and everyone can wear bikinis when you visit, then we'd ALLLL have to get in shape? Deal? Deal.

    ReplyDelete