Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sarah - Day 2.2

Okay, so I'm not as awesome as Mandy. I didn't do Level 1 as many times as she did, (that's not a dig at you Mandy, it's a testament of my slacking) therefore I don't find it as boring. It's still hard for me! I'm not sure I can do it without watching, and listening to, Jillian.

But tonight I'm my own kinda awesome…. Talulah's at her dad's house and, instead of running around like a crazy person trying to get "everything" done like I normally do….. I decided not to.

It's 7:30pm, I'm shredded, showered and sitting on my couch ready to watch Love Actually.

That's right…. No laundry, no groceries, no errands, just me, (well, and Jillian… but she's gone now) and a movie.

Sigh….

Good night all!

1 comment:

  1. Digging out my copy for the next night I'm actually awake long enough past the boys for a movie! I LOVE Hugh.

    Yay for you taking some me time!! :)

    ReplyDelete