Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sarah - Day 4.2

I had another bbm meltdown to Mandy. Talulah's been anti-sleep this past little while. Friday night she didn't go down until 11:00pm and then was up every 1 to 1.5 hours throughout the entire night. Good grief.

Then Saturday night she was at her dad's house, but I had a killer headache and was throwing up all night (I'm fine today, just a little nauseous… Weird.) so I still didn't get much sleep and obviously didn't shred.

Tonight was much of the same in the beginning. It just wasn't starting off well… No nap today, Talulah screaming and crying and refusing diaper, pj's, bed, sitting…. Sigh.

So, I had a meltdown and bbm'd Mandy with a very dramatic I'llnevergettoshredagainI'msooverwhelmedwithmylife text and then, guess what? A few short minutes after I sent the text, Talulah stopped crying. She was asleep. Then I felt like the meanest mom ever, feeling sorry for myself while Talulah's crying herself to sleep. Sigh. Poor Lula.

At least day 4 is complete (again)! I still don't have a weigh in… Never did get around to buying a battery for my new scale. I'll try to remember tomorrow.

Keep your fingers crossed for smooth bedtimes from now on!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you're interested, but I have just started using a book called The Sleepeasy Solution (yes sleepeasy is all one word). And it made my never-sleep-for-more-than-20-minutes-8 month old sleep 12 1/2 hrs overnight and have two beautiful lengthy naps during the day in just 4 days. It is meant to be used for children birth-5 years so maybe it would have the answers for you too. Worth a try maybe? I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for pushing on with your Shred!

    ReplyDelete