Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mandy - Day 11, again

Weigh in - 136.6 lbs

Day 11 - Restart to Level 2!  So brutal.  I did it while Shae was awake, because, well, Tuesdays are McDonalds day* and so we were both fed and looking for trouble by 515.  We exercised together, and I only had to threaten her with banishment to the couch 5482 times when she tried to crawl all over me.  It was fun!

*before you judge me, think about it.  What is TUESDAY good for?  FECK ALL.  No one looks forward to Tuesday, it's not a landmark day in the week (think hump day), it's crappy TV night, the weekend is soooooo far away, it's JANUARY - blech... I could go on and on.  Personally, I'd lobby the government for subsidized "McDonald's Tuesdays" in every home if I were Tuesday.  Besides, I don't get me any fries, it's practically diet McDonalds.

1 comment:

  1. "diet" McDonalds…. hehehehehehehe… Awesome.

    Tomorrow might have to be a "McDonald's Wednesday" for us, there are a few errands I forgot to run tonight so will be dragging my lovely little miss along tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete