Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sarah - (Wait for it……..) Day 13!!!

That's right folks… I shredded! Bet you thought I was down for the count… So did I!

So, it's weird,  after a bazillion day break I thought Level 2 was going to kill me. KILL ME. But, it didn't. It was easier than when I did it before. Maybe I really did need a bazillion day break. Is that going to make it any easier to get going tomorrow? Nope. But at least I will know that maaaaaybe I won't die.

I didn't want to shred tonight. But I thought, since I had Crave cupcakes for dinner that I probably should. (What? I was going for a hair cut and Crave is right by the place I go. I was starving so I had to. HAD TO.) Good call….. Now I can go have one as a bedtime snack. (KIDDING!!!! Maybe.)

Oh, and Mandy, I had the best idea ever. You should totally go back to day 14 and finish it (again) with me! What a great idea. GREAT idea. I bet you're thanking your lucky stars that I thought of it! Right?

Great, I look forward to your blog tomorrow. You're the best!

2 comments: