Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sarah - Update

I've been absent from the blog for a while, I know.

I'm feeling unmotivated and frustrated with the shred. So I'm having a hard time deciding if I should just quit and go back to working out over my lunch hour at work, or if I should pick it up again and just finish the damn shred.

Bed times have still sucked lately. Talulah's even slept in my bed for a few nights now because I'm too drained to do a two hour bedtime every single night. I reeeeeally shouldn't start this habit at almost 2.5 years old, but the snuggles are so precious. When she comes plodding into my room at 2:00am and says, "Mama snuggle me" it melts me....

Looks like I'm not being very strong in any aspect of my life. :(

Mandy - Thoughts? Keep going or do something else?

Anybody else have thoughts?

I'm very very scared that the one thing that will make the biggest difference is FOOD. But I love my carbs and dairy and treats and midnight snacking..... I reeeeeeeeeally don't want to give it up, but I'm thinking that's what it's gonna take.

Somebody say it ain't so....

2 comments:

  1. I say do what feels right to you and babes..snuggles are precious and as for the rest of it you are beautiful the way you are !!! If it bothers you then just swing your leg when you are sitting it burns tons of calories and just loves up yer babes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm a cosleeper. I know you want Shred advice, but I have none lol... Do what gets you both the most sleep... I LOVE cosleeping. Don't feel I'm wrecking Shae by doing it.

    I think you need to continue shredding. Make the time. I'm a bully. Got it from Jillian.

    ReplyDelete